Tula Linen Explore Baby Carrier - Moss
Tula Linen Explore Baby Carrier
Tula Explore Baby Carrier is a versatile, easy-to-use baby carrier that is Tula's first carrier that allows you to use it in an ergonomic front facing position. This is the best baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need: variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers, adjustable head support, and multiple carry positions including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Tula Linen Explore is made with 52% flax linen and 48% combed cotton, this baby carrier combines the strength and coolness of linen with soft to the touch cotton.
- Made with 52% flax linen and 48% combed cotton
- Stronger, cooler but as soft as cotton
- Linen is biodegradable, hypoallergenic, and breathable in warmer climates.
- Adjustable height & width
- Padded neck support pillow that can be worn in three positions
- Supportive shoulder padding for optimal comfort
- Extra padding around leg opening for baby's comfort
- Large front pocket on the contouring waist belt
- Can be used for front facing-in, front facing-out, and back carrying
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat for baby's development
- Promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Comes with removable and adjustable hood
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
Each carrier is woven with two colors of thread giving texture and interest to an overall impression of solid color.
From Flax to Fabric
Our Linen baby carriers are crafted to highlight the natural characteristics that make linen special. Linen, derived fully from the flax plant, is sourced in France and consumes less energy during the making process.
Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- Do not use for babies weighing less than 7 lbs. (3.2 kg).
- Only use this carrier for babies between 7 lbs (3.2 kg) and 45 lbs. (20.4 kg).
- Carrier is not to be used with babies less than 7 lbs. (3.2 kg) and less than 20 in (50.8 cm) tall.
- When wearing a baby from 0-2 months, make sure to prepare the carrier for Infant Mode before putting the carrier on. Refer to product manual under "Infant Positioning" for instructions on how to set it up.
Front Carry - Facing In
0 years (7 lb/3.2 kg) - 4 years (45 lb/20.4 kg)
Front Carry - Facing Out
4 months (13 lb/5.9 kg) - 12 months (22 lb/10 kg)
6 months (18 lb/8.2 kg) - 4 years (45 lb/20.4 kg)