Xlear Kid's Xlear Natural Saline Nasal Spray - 22ml / 0.75 fl oz
Xlear Kid's Xlear Natural Saline Nasal Spray
KID’S XLEAR Natural Saline Nasal Spray gently cleans sinus and nasal passages. Washes away pollutants, irritants and other airborne contaminants. Helps soothe & moisturize nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants & other nasal irritants. Doctor recommended. Safe to use daily. Safe for children. All-natural and drug free.
• Safe For Infants
• Infant Safe
• Made with Xylitol
• Natural Saline
• #1 America’s Best Selling Natural Nasal Spray
• Breathe Easy
• Cleans, Soothes and Protects
• Fast Relief
• Developed by Family Physician, Dr. Lon Jones
Gently cleans sinus and nasal passages. Washes away pollutants, irritants and other airborne contaminants. Helps soothe & moisturize nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants & other nasal irritants.
Doctors & Healthcare Professionals worldwide recommend Xlear Sinus & Nasal Spray to their patients.
Why Xlear with Xylitol?
- Modern science has noted the value of saline sprays in promoting respiratory health, but simple saline sprays alone can be drying to the nasal passages. The addition of natural Xylitol helps to ensure that beyond just cleansing, Xlear Nasal Spray moisturizes and protects delicate tissues. Xlear Nasal Spray is gentle enough for infants, but effective for all ages.
- Gently cleans, moisturizes and soothes the sinuses & nasal passages.
- Washes away pollutants, irritants & airborne contaminants.
- Patented hydrating formula with Xylitol.
Safe & Effective for Daily Use
- Whether you need Maximum, Moderate or Daily Care, the Xlear Sinus Care System has the right product for you.
- Doctor recommended. Safe to use daily. Safe for children. All-natural and drug free.
- Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing the nose or use a bulb syringe to remove mucus build-up prior to using Xlear. For older children: Insert nozzle into nostril and squeeze bottle to release spray. Remove nozzle before allowing bottle to re-inflate. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril. For younger children and infants: Lie child on his or her back. Tilt bottle upside down and allow drops to flow into the nostrils. Use preventively as often as needed to cleanse nasal passages and sinuses. For best results, use at least twice daily. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap.
- Purified water, xylitol, saline, grapefruit seed extract (as a preservative).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Keep out of the reach of children. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the cap.
- Safety Sealed: Clear shrink band on inside bottle for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with.