Sleepytot’s award winning baby comforters have little velcro paws which can hold onto dummies, soothers or teethers. The Millpond Child Sleep Clinic recommend our comforters as a way of helping little ones find their dummies easily at night and return to sleep without fully waking.
Size: Large (approx: w19cm by h19cm)
What’s so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars*, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws.
Simply open the paws and attach a soother or teether and close the paws again (pressing firmly)!
Fully machine washable at 30 degrees.**
** To help preserve the Velcro always keep his paws closed when washing and pop him inside a pillow case during the wash!
Product from UK (United Kingdom)